Everyone needs help with their taxes.

Now it is more economical than ever.

Call us at 706-251-6986.

Or find us on Facebook.


Get in, get out.  Most returns are done in under an hour - many in as little as 30 minutes.

Lock in your appointment


No gimmicks, no upcharges.  We will tell you up front what the preparation fee is before we do the work.

Compare our prices


Better than audit protection is audit proof.  We stand behind our work and stand with our clients year-round.

Get our guarantee

Home Owners

Q: Does it ever make sense to take the standard deduction if it is lower than itemized deductions?

A:  Rarely.  Unique circumstances such as state deductions or taxable income might affect your overall tax picture and change from year to year.


Q: What education expenses are deductible?

A: Most undergrads can use the American Opportunity Credit for unreimbursed college expenses such as books, tuition, and required fees. Others can use the Lifetime Learning credit.


Q: If I didn't make a profit on my rental home, do I have to include it in my taxes?

A:  Yes.  The IRS receives a copy of your 1099-MISC.  If you do not file a Schedule E, the IRS will send you a letter assuming that the entire amount of rent you received was profit.

Who are we?

We believe people deserve better than

what the national chains are providing.

We offer true peace of mind.

We specialize in resolving IRS letters

and helping first-time landlords easily file a Schedule E.

These are daunting when first encountered,

but they often turn out much better than expected.